We’re currently looking for a
About the vacancy
With headquarter in Cyprus, offices in Portugal and a worldwide team, RAINMAKER is a multi-vertical affiliate network working with more than 20 verticals across multiple countries and in-house casino brands. Created in 2011, the company is known for its fast payment and strong, trusted relationships with advertisers and affiliates.
As we expand our horizons, Rainmaker is looking for a talented in-house or remote Sales Manager who will increase our advertisers portfolio by signing new deals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop your advertisers’ portfolio,
- Execute communications with advertisers – via phone, e-mail, messengers and SM,
- Assist advertisers in the process of integrating and launching new campaigns,
Identify advertisers needs and develop the best practices to help them to reach their desired
outcome and results,
- Increase turnover with your clients,
- Negotiate exclusive offers,
- Meet performance KPIs and sales targets,
- Work closely with affiliate team to onboard new advertisers,
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge,
- Analyse campaign results and develop the best practices for effective work,
- Lead records in the CRM and provide reports.
- Fluent English, good communicator in French or Spanish with business skills,
- At least 1 year experience as an Sales Manager in the affiliate industry,
- Experience in managing relationships with Advertisers within at least one vertical,
- Knowledge of customer support processes,
- Strong knowledge of the most common payment models like CPC, CPM, CPL, CPA, CPS, Rev Share,
- Ability to identify and understand customer needs and requirements,
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills,
- Organizational skills, including attention to details and multitasking skills,
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Strong motivation and flexibility to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Remote or In-house work format.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Growth opportunities within the company.
- Training for professional and personal development.
- Paid holidays and sick leaves.
- Anniversary bonus.