We’re currently looking for an
About the vacancy
With headquarter in Cyprus, offices in Portugal and a worldwide team, RAINMAKER is a multi-vertical affiliate network working with more than 20 verticals across multiple countries and in-house casino brands. Created in 2011, the company is known for its fast payment and strong, trusted relationships with advertisers and affiliates.
As we expand our horizons, Rainmaker is looking for a talented in-house or remote Affiliate Manager who will manage a portfolio of programs for our clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research and sign new affiliates,
- Lead all activation, payment, compliance, and communication to affiliates,
- Build, maintain, and strengthen relationships with existing affiliates by providing campaigns in line with their traffic,
- Analyze market standards of other programs,
- Develop, implement and monitor initiatives to grow affiliate performance through marketing actions,
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve affiliate performance in terms of overall marketing, landing pages,
- Communicate performance results and strategy recommendations.
- In-depth knowledge of the Affiliate marketing / Online advertising industry,
- Strong knowledge of most common payment models like CPC, CPM, CPL, CPA, CPS, Rev Share,
- Minimum of 1+ years of direct affiliate management experience,
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English (is a must),
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of French and/or Spanish,
- Good understanding of media metrics, tracking, and optimization,
Important soft skills:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills,
- You are stress-resistant and result-oriented,
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with SSPs
- Remote or In-house work format,
- Attractive remuneration package,
- Growth opportunities within the company,
- Training for professional and personal development,
- Paid holidays and sick leaves,
- Anniversary bonus.